Have you been so obsessed with many different skin care products to the point that you end up spending your hard-earned cash on them? Well, now, you won’t need all of them anymore. From getting rid of those facial oils to maintaining a clear and flawless complexion, you can find an essential oil for that. So, visit your nearest store and grab a bottle of any of these essential oils below.
1. Ylang Ylang
Known for its amazing floral fragrance, ylang ylang essential oil helps reduce breakouts and control oil production. It even aids in regenerating skin cells, improving skin elasticity, and getting rid of fine lines caused by aging.
- GUARANTEED HIGHEST QUALITY, MOST POTENT YLANG YLANG OIL - What sets Artizen Essential Oils apart are...
If you have dry or aging skin, then you might need rose essential oil. According to studies, this oil has therapeutic properties that promote quick healing. So, when applied, skin tone and texture are balanced.
- PURE & NATURAL ROSE ESSENTIAL OIL - Our Rose Oil is Therapeutic Grade, Completely Natural, and...
Sensitive and oily skin? Fret not. Neroli essential oil has antiseptic properties that control oil production and reduces the appearance of pores without causing your skin to dry. And because it contains citral, which aids in regenerating skin cells, it is believed to be great at treating stretch marks.
- [HERBACEOUS & FLORAL] Drift off to a sanctuary of serenity as a deep herbaceous aroma gently blends...
There’s no denying that lavender essential oil smells superb! As a matter of fact, its fragrance alone is enough to help you relax from stress. However, this rejuvenating essential oil is more than just a fragrant oil. It has properties that help regenerate skin cells, which makes it great for skin with scars and spots.
- Majestic Pure Lavender Oil; blend of two (2) pure lavender oil; Lavandula angustifolia from Bulgaria...
Because of its antibacterial benefits to the skin, Frankincense essential oil is touted great for almost all skin types. A natural toner, this oil prevents the appearance of pores and evens out skin tone. Plus, it promotes new cell growth, reducing wrinkles and tightening the skin.
- USDA CERTIFIED ORGANIC FRANKINCENSE OIL - the strict oversight of USDA ensures the integrity of our...
An essential oil ideal for aging skin, Patchouli essential oil has properties that smoothen fine lines and promotes cell growth. And since it also has antibacterial and antifungal benefits, it can help those with skin conditions like psoriasis, acne, and eczema.
- GUARANTEED HIGHEST QUALITY, MOST POTENT PATCHOULI OIL - What sets Artizen Essential Oils apart are...
7. Tea Tree
Tea tree essential oil is one of the most popular essential oils used by those with acne-prone skin. Thanks to its antibacterial properties, acne-causing bacteria are eliminated. In addition, this oil helps normalize the production of oils, decreasing the risk of breakouts.
- Therapeutic Tea Tree Oil high potency essential oil is a gentle purified detoxifying healing...
8. Carrot Seed
If you wish to fade away scars, carrot seed essential oil might just help. Not only does it assist in cell regeneration; it also smoothens the skin. Also, it has antioxidants that help neutralize inflammation.
- DECREASES SUN DAMAGE - Natural Carrot Seed Oil is full of naturally-occurring beta carotene,...
To regulate oil production, consider using Geranium essential oil. It helps tighten skin and improve elasticity. Aside from that, it also promotes proper blood circulation, particularly in the areas where it will be applied.
- GUARANTEED HIGHEST QUALITY, MOST POTENT GERANIUM OIL - What sets Artizen Essential Oils apart are...
Like Patchouli essential oil, Myrrh essential oil can improve skin elasticity and better the skin tone. As a result, the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines are prevented. This oil can also be used to treat the effects of sun damage, such as chapped skin, eczema, and rashes.
- PURE & NATURAL MYRRH ESSENTIAL OIL - Our Myrrh Oil is Therapeutic Grade, Completely Natural, and...
Apparently, essential oils play a vital role in skin care. But wait! Before you use any of these oils, it would be best if you do a patch test. That way, you will know whether or not your skin is allergic to them. Also, it would be a great idea to mix them with carrier oils like extra virgin coconut oil. You’ll know why after trying.
Catherine finds joy in the simplest things. Her passion for travelling is equally matched by her love for animals. When she’s at home, you can find her in her room writing about her travel experiences or outside the house playing with her fur babies. Whenever she’s in the mood for experimenting, you can see her in the kitchen trying out new recipes, most likely desserts. Despite her busy lifestyle, she makes sure to spend time with friends, participating in various charity works and running for a cause.