‘Tis the season to be jolly…
That’s right, the holidays are just around the corner. And you’re thinking, is there something aromatherapy-related I can give to my friends and family?
Whether it’s a small stocking stuffer or a basket of aromatherapy goodness, there are a variety of essential oil accessories you can pass along.
Essential Oil Gift Ideas For the Holidays and More
The following aromatherapy gift set ideas work great for the holidays, birthdays, or – if you are an essential oil direct sales consultant – party favors!
What you plan on gifting will largely depend on the level of experience your loved one already has with aromatherapy.
For instance, if your cousin has never even seen a bottle of lavender, buying them a fancy 300ML diffuser wouldn’t do a whole lot of good. On the flip side, there are plenty of accessories available that would work great for your friend who already has every essential oil under the sun.
So without further ado, here are the top five aromatherapy gift ideas to give singularly or add to your gift set or basket.
- Aromatherapy On the Go: Great for school, work or anywhere in between, our essential oil diffuser...
1. Rollerball Blend
Rollerball essential oil recipes make for great DIY gifts. All you need is a 10ML roll on glass bottle, a carrier oil (jojoba, coconut, or other), and the oils specified in the recipes below. Just add the following amounts of oil, top off the rest of the bottle with your carrier oil, and then shake the bottle well.
For stress & anxiety:
- 15 drops of lavender
- 15 drops of ylang ylang
- 10 drops of frankincense
For mood swings:
- 20 drops of lavender
- 20 drops of orange
For cold symptoms:
- 15 drops of peppermint
- 15 drops of lemon
- 10 drops of eucalyptus
- The Oils Rollerball Signature Collection contains eight aromatherapy rollerballs, containing unique...
2. Travel Case
Stuffing all your oils in your purse or dumping them in the console of your car isn’t practical. And it’s a good way to lose your oils. For those who have a large selection of oils, it’s easy to lose track of where they’re all hiding.
So whether you’re traveling the world, commuting to work, or simply heading out on a quick errand, a carrying case can be quite beneficial.
There are a few things to look for when purchasing a travel case:
- Bottle quantities: If the gift is for a newbie, there are small cases that hold only three to five oils. For a more seasoned user, you can find cases that hold upwards of 64 bottles and more.
- Bottle sizes: It’s important to see what size bottles the case holds, as some may hold just sample vials, some may hold just 15ML bottles, and others may have options for multiple bottle sizes.
- Case material: There are a wide variety of travel case styles and materials (hard case, softer plastic, leather, and more).
- CONSTANT COMPANION - This small essential oil carrying case fits easily in a purse or work bag,...
3. Spray Bottle
This isn’t necessarily a specialized aromatherapy accessory. But it doesn’t hurt to throw a spray bottle into your aromatherapy gift set. A large spray bottle is great for creating a natural essential oil cleaner.
Also, you could consider a small “spritzer” bottle for crafting perfumes and other fragrances. It’s important to note that whatever bottle you purchase must be glass to avoid corrosion.
- 2 PACK - UV PROTECTION - protects against degradation from ultraviolet light and keeps your...
4. USB/Car Diffusers
Need a pick-me-up for your morning commute? Diffuse a few drops of peppermint in your vehicle. USB and car diffusers offer a great way to diffuse aromatherapy on the go.
- USB diffusers: These are pretty self explanatory. Just add a few drops of essential oil to the pad at the top of the diffuser, and then plug into any electronic device that has a USB plug-in.
- Car diffusers: There are two different kinds of car diffusers. 1) a metal clip containing a diffusable felt pad that clips onto your vehicle’s air vent. 2) a traditional steam diffuser that plugs into your vehicle’s cigarette lighter.
- Never Clog Oil Diffusers: Different from other car humidifier, this car oil diffuser works with new...
5. Diffuser Jewelry
Another great “on-the-go” aromatherapy solution, diffuser jewelry combines style with functionality. Diffuser bracelets and necklaces are excellent aromatherapy gifts. After all, they offer a portable application that doubles as a beautiful cosmetic accessory.
Depending on the type of jewelry, all it takes is a drop or two of your favorite oil and you can experience the therapeutic benefits of essential oils all day long.
- Bracelets: Most diffuser bracelets will have a row of porous, diffusable black stones that are complemented by colorful beads.
- Necklaces: Most diffuser necklaces will have a locket that holds some kind of diffusable material, typically a felt pad or lava stone.
- SAVE YOUR MONEY2PCS UPGRATED MINI NECKLACES!The most affordable set!! Superior quality! Two styles...