What is the best herbal solution for your Rosacea symptoms? Everything from acne to inflammation to general flare ups, there are home remedies for Rosacea that can in fact work as natural alternatives (note: The FDA has not approved of any of the claims in this article, so always consult with your physician before making any health considerations).
As an inflammatory disorder, Rosacea impacts the skin imposing a range of symptoms. Varying from person to person, there are four common types of the disorder, with manifestations ranging from:
- Sensitive, oily, dry, rough, or swollen skin that is easily flushed.
- Raised and patchy skin areas that can be bumpy with large pores.
- Blurry vision and stinging or burning of the eyes.
- Redness of the nose, chin, cheeks, or forehead that has the tendency to come and go.
When left untreated, bumps and different forms of acne can tend to develop – while in more severe cases, the nose may swell up due to excess tissue.
- HIGH UP IN THE MOUNTAIN AIR OF SOUTHERN CHILE - the Mapuche Indians have been using Rosehip Oil for...
A homeopathic alternative for Rosacea
Many people want to learn how to get rid of their Rosacea at home rather than having to go the conventional dermatologist route. Again, for disclosure purposes, we don’t hold Ph.D.’s. So we can’t claim to be qualified for any kind of prognosis. However, we will lay out our favorite home remedy for skin issues that we have found effective.
Aromatherapy, and essential oils in particular, have been used for centuries – delivering profound benefits that can help in dealing with a variety of issues. Before diving in to using essential oils for Rosacea, consider these everyday tips for easing your symptoms:
- Avoid saunas and hot baths
- Avoid excessive consumption of alcohol and coffee, as they both dilate your blood vessels.
- Avoid spicy, greasy and fried foods.
- Avoid prolonged exposure of sunlight to affected areas.
- Avoid stimulants such as soda, green tea, diet pills, and green tea, as they can dilate the blood vessels.
- Get adequate sleep, as poor sleep can boost cortisol levels – which in turn can increase inflammation.
Here is a very popular formula that is a homeopathic product: H-Rosacea formula
- REDUCE ROSACEA SYMPTOMS NATUALLY - 100% Natural Ingredients
Essential oils – an all natural option
While it may be tempting, purifying your skin over and over again or scrubbing your skin excessively can only inflame potential issues. Oils that many people find effective are:
In short, essential oils are natural (or organic) compounds of aroma that can be found in a range of plants, including but not limited to stems, seeds, roots, bark, and flowers. They are comprised of a liquid that is distilled generally from a variety of plants. Contrary to what one may presume, essential oils are much more than a perfume or fragrance, as their therapeutic qualities provide a range of benefits.
Keep in mind, however, that the quality of the oil is contingent on the quality of the brand itself. There can be stark contrasts between the safety and potency of one brand over another. That’s why it’s always best to go with a Pure Therapeutic Grade product. While they tend to be a little more expensive, the underlying benefits certainly justify the additional cost.
- CERTIFIED ORGANIC JOJOBA OIL by USDA - the strict oversight of USDA ensures the integrity of our...
In terms of using oils for Rosacea, to optimize your efforts we recommend experimenting with different oils. Why? Because everyone’s skin is unique. What may work for you may not necessarily work for your neighbor down the street.