If you’ve landed on this article, you’re probably wondering where to buy essential oils in St. Louis, MO. We hope you forgive us for any misleading sentiments that may come to mind. Only because the essential oils we’re referring to can be found anywhere in the United States, not just in St. Louis, St. Charles, Chesterfield, and surrounding cities.
But I digress. The point is, bear with us here. You’ll want to read all the way through to the end.
If you’re in the market for a 100% pure therapeutic grade product, things may not be quite as simple as they seem. After all, you won’t find such quality at Walmart, Walgreens, Amazon, or even your general health foods store.
- This gift set includes six 10mL bottles of aromatherapy essential oils: lemongrass, peppermint,...
Shop 100% pure therapeutic grade
There’s more to consider than you’d think. Many of the low grade essential oils out there, quite frankly, might as well be placebos. They might smell nice, but most likely they’re not going to provide the benefits you’re looking for. After all, a high quality oil can help with a range of issues, such as:
- Anxiety and depression
- Low focus and concentration
- Weight gain
- Stomach problems
- Insomnia and general sleep problems
- And the list goes on
You can see, essential oils go well beyond simply “smelling nice.” That is, if you go with the right brand. That’s why we only sell Pure Therapeutic Grade (PTG) essential oils. Without going into too much detail, here are a few benefits of using a PTG oil:
- They’re manufactured without chemicals, which interfere with the distillation and production process? Yes, some companies aren’t as naturally-minded as you would think.
- As a high quality product, they often require hundreds of pounds of plant material to manufacture only a single pound of oil. This is a policy those suspiciously cheap oils certainly don’t follow.
- 100% Pure Essential Oils, Therapeutic Grade, We test the veracity of the purity and potency of our...
There’s an entire list of guidelines a company must follow to become certified. But we won’t bore you with the details. The best evidence is personal experience.
We used to get our oils from Puritan’s Pride. Interestingly, months ago we found an old Puritan’s Pride Lavender bottle under one of our couch cushions. Out of curiosity, I unscrewed the cap and took a big whiff from the bottle. Well, we had been using a much higher quality brand for quite some time. I tested the Puritan’s Pride bottle before bed to see how it would relax me before bed. All I can say is – it didn’t.
Where to buy essential oils in Saint Louis
Time to drive it home. This is the question we began with: Where to shop for high quality oils in the Gateway City. Without question, we’re biased. But that doesn’t mean we truly believe that the essential oil brand we sell surpasses every other product on the market.
- The Best Blends Top 6 contains the following therapeutic essential oils: Breathe, Good Sleep, Head...