Young Living offers a vast collection of essential oils, everything from single oils to a host of different blends.
And while the variety is great, it can be difficult to pinpoint which oil to use for the benefit you are looking to achieve.
What oil is the best to relieve colds and sinus congestion? What about headaches and muscle cramps? Or how can I reduce my anxiety and curb my depression?
In this article, we will focus on which Young Living oils and blends are best for reducing stress and boosting your mood. Note that essential oils are an excellent natural remedy for a range of symptoms. But if you suffer from chronic anxiety and/or depression, it’s always best to consult with a professional.
Young Living Oils for Stress & Depression
First, it’s important to know the best single oils to use to curb your anxiety and boost your mood. Then we’ll offer a few great Young Living blends that can work well for these health problems. Here are the top anxiety/depression oils:
- Lavender: Sometimes referred to as the “Queen of of Oils,” lavender can help with many, many health symptoms. It is particularly useful as a sedative, making it a great solution for stress and tension.
- MULTI-USE MIXTURE: Mixing sweet floral, coral, and herbal notes, our Lavender Oil gives off a fresh...
- Frankincense: This is a prized oil that many people use for social anxiety. It has a relaxing effect that promotes peace while clearing the mind of worry.
- Vetiver: A powerful natural sedative, vetiver is often used for insomnia, but can also be used when you’re under a high level of stress.
- Ylang ylang: This floral oil helps to boost confidence, enhance mood, and encourage self-love.
- Orange: Citrus oils like orange are mood-boosters that can also increase energy and focus.
- Bergamot: This oil is very stimulating, creating a sense of freshness and joy by boosting circulation of your blood.
- Free Priority Shipping
For anxiety, you might…
- Dilute a couple drops of lavender and/or frankincense with a carrier oil and massage onto the back of your neck and chest.
- Diffuse 2 drops of lavender, 2 drops of frankincense, and 2 drops of vetiver.
- Dilute a couple drops of ylang ylang and orange with a carrier oil and massage onto the back of your neck and chest.
- Diffuse 2 drops of lavender, 2 drops of orange, and 2 drops of ylang ylang
You can also play with your own recipes by mixing and matching these oils.
- Frankincense Essential Oil 5ml by Young Living Essential Oils
Blends to Reduce Stress and Uplift Mood
In addition to the single oils that can be used above, Young Living has a large portfolio of pre-blended formulas that can target specific health benefits.
- Young Living’s flagship “stress blend” is called Stress Away. It contains a unique mix of lavender, lime, and vanilla extract. Stress Away is a refreshing blend that creates a relaxing oasis in your home or when you’re out and about.
- Young Living’s “mood blend” is called Joy. This blend combines citrus oils with floral oils like ylang ylang and rose to create a sense of warmth and bliss.