As you likely already know, doTERRA is one of the most renowned essential oil companies. They have a wide selection of oils that are potent, pure, and rich in therapeutic qualities.
Now, what about their applications? Topical, diffuser, and even internal use, are the common ways people apply their oils. What most aromatherapy users aren’t aware of are the essential oil diffuser bracelets and necklaces that can be used with doTERRA oils (or any oil company, for that matter).
Disclaimer: We used to be doTERRA Wellness Advocates, but we are no longer distributors. We still use their oils, but no longer sell the products.
- 5 ml bottle of dOTERRA's Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade Lavender, Lemon, and Peppermint essential...
Diffuser Bracelets For doTERRA Essential Oils
doTERRA does not have their own line of diffuser jewelry (neither bracelets or necklaces); therefore, you must find a third-party company. Fortunately, there are a variety of solutions out there.
You might find a bracelet that diffuses from a felt pad. Or one that diffuses from stones on a rubber band (similar looking to a FitBit). Or, you might find a lava bead diffuser bracelet that holds a scent in the porous holes of the stones.
While they all serve the main primary purpose – to diffuse essential oils – some options do have barriers. For example:
- Felt pad diffusers: While most felt pad diffusers are quite stylish, the pads typically only hold a scent for a few hours.
- Rubber diffusers: Most of the “rubber”-style diffusers you will find use stones that can hold a scent for an entire day, if not longer. However, the style and aesthetics of these bracelets are a significant barrier for most aromatherapy users. Put simply, they’re not for everyone.
- Lava stone diffusers: Like most felt pad diffusers, lava stone bracelets are very stylish. The most common style includes a string of black diffusable lava beads, combined with colorful stones. These are the best of both worlds, as they have the style of the felt pad diffusers while maintaining the aroma longevity of rubber diffuser bracelets.
- LAVA STONE ESSENTIAL OIL DIFFUSER: Believed to have chakra grounding properties and are thought to...
How to Apply Your doTERRA Oils
Applying your doTERRA oils to a diffuser bracelet is simple!
You’ll see the bracelets have a row of colorful beads, surrounded by a string of black stones. The black stones are where you will apply your oils.
Simply choose a stone, apply a drop or two of oil, and then swirl the stone in a circular motion. This will allow the oils to seep into the holes of the stone. The stone will then take on a glossy form.
If you want a more powerful scent, apply to multiple stones. If you want to blend multiple oils, you can do so on the same stone or apply on separate stones.
It’s as simple as that. Now you can enjoy the therapeutic benefits of your doTERRA oils all day long (depending on the oil, maybe even days at a time)!
- You will receive: package includes 4 lava bracelets with 8 mm different beads, the stone material...