Right alongside doTERRA, Young Living stands among the largest essential oil companies in the world.
Young Living’s vast range of single oils and blends, coupled with its dedication to purity and quality, make it a great solution for any budding aromatherapy user.
Millions of people around the world apply their oils on a daily basis. Topical and diffusing are the two most popular methods of application.
Suffering from a cold? You might massage a few drops of peppermint onto your chest.
Lying restless in bed? You might diffuse a few drops of lavender in your bedroom.
And on and on…
What about when you’re out and about? You certainly can’t bring along your bulky diffuser. And while you could apply your oils topically, there is another way to do so – and not just in a practical manner, but a stylish one as well.
That is, with essential oil diffuser jewelry.
Essential Oil Bracelets & Necklace Diffusers
There are numerous ways to pick up and apply your little bottle of Thieves or Valor. And an increasingly popular way is by using diffuser jewelry.
While as a company, Young Living does not have its own line of diffuser necklaces and bracelets, you can find a third party company that does. While there are a range of jewelry diffuser styles, these are the most common:
- Necklace styles: Necklace diffusers typically consist of a traditional metal chain, with a latched locket that can hold some kind of porous material. While felt pad diffusers are the most popular, they don’t hold a scent near as long as a porous stone (which depending on the oil and brand, can hold a scent for days).
- Bracelet styles: While you will occasionally find a “locket-style” diffuser bracelet (which diffuses a stone or felt pad), the majority include an elastic band that combines a string of diffusable beads with non-diffusable beads mixed in for style.
Lava stones are arguably the best material for diffusing oils. Their hard and naturally porous nature enables them to diffuse oils throughout an entire day, if not longer.
Other material, like felt pads, typically only hold a scent for a few hours. So you have to apply several times throughout the day. It’s not a huge deal, but it’s a difference worth knowing.
Applying Young Living Oils to Your Diffuser
Using your lava stone diffuser jewelry is easy. All it takes is three simple steps.
- Pour 2 to 4 drops of your chosen oil (or oils) to the lava stone.
- Turn the stone in your fingers until it forms a glossy coat.
- Place in locket and close the clasp.
- Pour 2 to 4 drops of oil to one of the diffusable stones (most bracelets have several stones, so you can use more than one).
- Turn the stone(s) around until it forms a glossy coat.
- Enjoy the therapeutic benefits of your Young Living oils for days.
And that’s all it takes!
1 thought on “Essential Oil Diffuser Jewelry For Young Living”
Interested in being a possible distributor.