It’s that time of year again. The coughing, sneezing, sore throat, and aches abound. You dread those trips out to the store for fear of running into these nasty cold and flu causing germs.
Most of us don’t tend to do a lot of preventative maintenance in this area, but if we all did some, it would make quite a difference in what our bodies can actually fend off. Did you know there are healthy supporting home remedies which can help our bodies maintain a healthy immune system?
Please note: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, and these products are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure, or prevent disease.
Much of the content in this article has been taken out due to compliance concerns. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- The Sinus Relief, Cough and Cold Set includes the following therapeutic essential oils: Breathe...
What is a Flu Bomb?
You may have seen recipes floating around the internet for “flu bombs.” Research shows that many different homeopathic alternatives have been known to assist the immune system in both preventative ways and restorative ways. By combining several of these remedies together – each with their own unique properties – you can experience minor health benifits.
- We are in the middle of the cold and flu season so it’s time to take action
- Using organic home remedies can help improve your health in an all natural way.
- When concocting any form of recipe, be sure to use only quality products.
Again, we sincerely apologize for having to remove content from this article, but please don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions.
- NATURAL HEALING POWERS! These antimicrobial and antioxidant blends are designed to boost immunity,...