Essential oils are some of the most versatile natural products. They’ve been used for thousands of years for their broad spectrum of therapeutic health benefits (the pleasantly smelling aroma is hardly the only benefit).
There are several ways to apply essential oils – the two most popular ways being topical or aromatic diffusion. For instance, you might:
- Rub a couple drops of peppermint on your chest to relieve congestion
- Diffuse a few drops of lavender in your bedroom to get better sleep
Portable diffusion is a lesser-known application. Accessories such as lava stone essential oil bracelets are a relatively new phenomenon that have have surfaced as the practice of aromatherapy becomes more mainstream.
- 【Size】The beaded bracelet inner length is 6.7 inches and it is elastic.Fits Most of the Size.
Lava Stone Diffuser Bracelets
Lava rock essential oil bracelets allow you to diffuse your oils wherever you are. And depending on the product you buy, they are a very fashionable way to do so
So why diffuse your oils with lava rocks?
Lava is an incredible stone. It begins as mineral-rich magma buried deep in the earth. Then, after an eruption it transforms into an elemental mixture of fire and earth. For hundreds of years, these rocks have been used by many cultures for their balancing and protective benefits.
Due to their naturally porous properties, lava stones can hold the scent of an oil for several days at a time.
- LAVA STONE ESSENTIAL OIL DIFFUSER: Believed to have chakra grounding properties and are thought to...
There are two main types of lava stone diffuser bracelets:
- Single locket bracelets: These bracelets are typically beaded with a locket that can hold a single lava stone.
- Multiple stone bracelets: These bracelets typically have several black lava stones combined with colored beads.
How do you use them?
It’s as easy as one, two, three:
- Add a drop or two to one or multiple lava stones
- Turn the stone in your fingers until the oils soak in
- Diffuse your oils for days!
Other Essential Oil Jewelry Options
In addition to bracelets, there are a range of portable diffuser accessories that allow you to apply your oils wherever you are.
While not as common, there are essential oil necklaces that provide the same benefit that diffuser bracelets offer. There are a few different necklace diffuser options. Most common are felt pad diffusers. These are similar to using a lava stone, only they deliver more short-term benefits (holding a scent typically for 3 to 5 hours per application).
Meanwhile, there are lava stone necklace diffusers that work just like a lava stone bracelet diffuser – holding a scent for days per application.
Similar to a single locket bracelet, you’ll have traditional chain that is attached to a locket. The locket can hold a single lava stone. Sizes typically range from 6mm up to 14mm.