Are you experiencing stress? I think it’s fair to say we all experience at least some stress and anxiety at some point in our lives. For some of us it’s situational, perhaps related directly to our workplace or a particular life event we are working through. For others it is a daily struggle due to genetic predisposition or extenuating circumstances.
We sincerely apologize, but due to compliance concerns, we have had to omit the “liquid xanax” recipe and brand information from this page.
Facts to Consider About Anxiety in the United States
Anxiety disorders plague millions of Americans, and most people tend to resort to prescription medications to ease their stress. In many cases, professional medicine is necessary. Take these facts under consideration:
- Almost 20 percent of the U.S. population suffers from an anxiety disorder.
- Americans fork out about 42 billion dollars a year on these disorders.
- Finances and economic circumstances cause stress on 80 percent of Americans.
Other related articles:
- How to reduce mood swings
- How to increase motivation
- How to experience euphoria