From time to time, and on different levels, we all experience some degree of stress. For some, it’s a constant struggle. For others, it’s an occasional nuisance spurred on by life’s typical daily stressors. Work, children, the list goes on. There are many factors that contribute to anxiety.
So how do you manage your stress? Some take prescription medications. Some manage it on their own. Others use natural remedies, like the Liquid Xanax essential oils recipe, to curb their anxiety.
If you stumbled across this article on Google, you’ve probably already heard of this.
Below we will outline which oils are included in the Liquid Xanax recipe, and the best measurements to create a great stress-relieving concoction.
But first, a few statistics to consider…
- The most UNIQUE and AMAZING SMELLING Calm Body, Calm Mind Blend on the market, in our opinion. If...
Anxiety in the U.S.
As we’ve noted, regardless of your circumstances, you’re not alone. Whether its a genetic predisposition or environmental effects, anxiety in the United States is widespread. A few facts:
- Almost 20 percent of the U.S. population suffers from an anxiety disorder.
- Americans dole out more than 40 billion dollars a year on these disorders.
- Finances and economic circumstances inflict stress on 80% of Americans.
So there you have it. Regardless of your situation, you’re not alone in the boat. The questions is, how in your own life you deal with the stress-idemic.
Liquid Xanax Recipe
Before outlining the recipe, we should put out a disclaimer. We are not doctors, and we can’t claim that essential oils cure anxiety. Always speak to a physician if you are experiencing chronic stress, before relying solely on natural alternatives.
Okay, now that we got that out of the way…
Before concocting your blend, take note of, what we consider, the best anti-anxiety oils:
- Lavender: Comprises properties that encourage joy and relaxation
- Chamomile: Benefits inner harmony and decreases worry and irritability
- Frankincense: Great for relieving general anxiety, particularly in social situations
- Ylang ylang: Has a combination of calming and uplifting effects
- Vetiver: Contains sedative properties that are often used to treat sleeplessness
- Grapefruit: Offers uplifting benefits that improve overall mood
So these are some of the best single oils for anxiety. A blend like Liquid Xanax is another great option for fighting environmental and/or biological stressors. While there are other essential oil stress recipes out there, this is a simpler version. It’s for the person who doesn’t want to invest a lot of money into a large variety of single oils and blends. If you do not have the essential oils handy to make your own blend, Liquid Xanax essential oil blends for anxiety are available on Amazon.
- STRESS RELIEF ANXIETY RELIEF Essential Oil Blend is a balanced mixture of Pure Therapeutic Grade...
The best way to craft your Liquid Xanax recipe is by using a 10ML glass roller bottle. Add the following oils:
- 15 drops of lavender
- 10 drops of frankincense
- 10 drops of ylang ylang
- 10 drops of grapefruit
- Top off the rest of the bottle with a carrier oil (coconut oil, almost oil, etc.)
Once all the ingredients are combined, you’re good to go. Apply the mixture to your wrists and/or back of your neck as needed. Feel the difference in how your body is able to respond to that nagging constant stress and anxiety!
- All Healing Solutions sets come beautifully packaged as shown in the listing pictures and make a...
Rollerballs are great for portability, particularly when applying essential oil blends. After all, you can’t lug your diffuser with you to the grocery store.