Let’s face it, living a natural hippie lifestyle isn’t necessarily easy. It takes a whole lot of work to stick to a healthy natural, organic regiment. And if you’re new to it, it may seem like running a triathlon.
First, let’s make some clarifications. Because discussing the “hippie lifestyle” can be somewhat ambiguous. What we’re going to address in this article is how to live healthier through natural living alternatives. This includes everything from pain management to illnesses to curbing anxiety and depression.
- The Top 6 Essential Oils Blend contain the following therapeutic essential oils: Breathe Free, Sleep...
The hippie lifestyle and essential oils
Hang around some of the more hardcore “oilers,” and you’ll begin to see, essential oils can become a lifestyle in itself. This is because they can address so many problems, while enhancing many aspects of our lives in a 100% natural way. Again, hang around an “oiler” for too long and you might get sick of hearing, “Hey, I have an oil for that!”
But dig in, and you’ll probably be saying the same thing to all of your friends, family, and – err, maybe even a stranger or two.
While we can’t claim to be physicians, we have seen the restorative power of essential oils, working in countless ways, including everything from:
- Coughs, colds, and flu
- Anxiety and depression
- Insomnia and general fatigue
- Acne and other skin blemishes
- Stomach pain and indigestion
- Undesirable weight gain
- Restlessness and inattention
- And much, much more
Indeed, the uses of essential oils are seemingly endless. And they offer a wealth of therapeutic benefits, providing solutions for both physical and psychological problems.
And one of the most impactful benefits of essential oils is they are a 100% natural alternative to traditional medicine. And the beautiful thing is you can treat your ailments without subjecting your body to toxic chemicals (again, consult your doctor before making any serious medical decisions).
- Anxiety Ease is a port in the stormy, choppy waters of your mind. This essential oil offers a sweet,...
Some of the most popular oils
Single essential oils are very popular for treating a range of symptoms, including everything from anxiety to fatigue and general illnesses. Just to name a few, here are some of the more popular products and what they are often used for:
- Lavender: Anxiety, depression, pain relief, sleep aid.
- Peppermint: Headaches, migraines, energy, sinus congestion
- Frankincense: Nervousness, anxiety, depression, skin conditions
- Lemon: Disinfectant, sore throat relief, neutralize bacteria
- Wild Orange: Fatigue, antidepressant, powerful aroma
- Grapefruit: Weight loss, addiction, food and drug cravings
Another popular mode of “treatment” is the use of essential oil blends. Different companies have their own blend formulas, and they generally target one or a couple specific health issues.
The Grounding Blend, for instance, is a formula that is engineered specifically to provide relief for anxiety, nervousness, and inattention. In a nutshell, it is designed to bring harmony to the mind and body. It contains the following ingredients: Ho wood, spruce needle/leaf, blue tansy flower, frankincense resin, and blue chamomile flower essential oils in a base of fractionated coconut oil.
- Aroma as therapy: At ArtNaturals, we believe that aroma is the best therapy. And it smells way...
Some other popular blends are:
- Respiratory Blend: Helps with asthma, congestion, flu, cough, and all things respiratory
- Digestive Blend: Helps with Diarrhea, indigestion, heartburn, and constipation
- Joyful Blend: Helps with depression and lack of energy
- Protective Blend: Helps with sore throat and the onset of a cold
- Calming Blend: Helps with stress, insomnia, and tension headaches
You can see, the opportunities are endless when it comes to integrating essential oils into your life. And with all the uses they have, you may also see why people are so apt to share their wealth of knowledge to all of those around them. After all, who doesn’t want their friends and family members to live healthier, natural lives?