Are you in the market for a 100% natural health alternative like essential oils? Well, we’ll try to keep it as simple as possible, without missing out on any of the important details. To start off simple, the two main ways to buy essential oils are by purchasing either wholesale or retail (in store or online). It simply depends on what brand you choose and what you plan to use the oils for.
First ask yourself these key questions before making your purchase:
- Am I new to the wonderful world of natural oils?
- Am I shopping for one, two, or several products in bulk?
- Am I looking to try out multiple single oils, or maybe even a full oil blend kit?
If you’re a natural living vet who already knows what goes into a high quality essential oil brand, feel free to skip to the bottom. Now if you’re a newbie (no offense, of course), we recommend at least a quick skim-through.
After learning about where to buy the oils themselves, check out where to buy essential oil necklaces and other jewelry accessories.
Where to buy essential oils
You can see, you have a few things to consider, including where to buy essential oils and what is the best place to make your purchase. If you’re looking try out Lavender, for example, and you’re already skeptical about the idea of natural living, then sure, purchase the oil and see if you’re happy with the results (we believe you will be!).
One of the most important things to consider – really, the most important things to consider – is what essential oil brand you ultimately choose. Are you looking to buy high quality essential oils, or the cheap diluted products you might find at Walmart, Target, or Walgreens?
You want to ensure you’re using a safe and effective product. Unfortunately, there are many companies out there just trying to make a quick buck. So before jumping the gun, consider these 3 crucial questions:
- Are they manufactured without chemicals, which taint the distillation and production process? Let’s face it, nobody wants chemicals in their “natural” products.
- Are they suspiciously cheap? For a quality product, it may demand hundreds of pounds of plant material to generate only a single pound of oil.
- Are they sourced from regions that are indigenous to the plant species, where they grow naturally in their own environment? This has an astronomical effect on potency.
These are critical qualities to consider. They address issues of both health and potency, which has a profound impact on whether they’ll deliver the therapeutic benefits you’re really looking for.