Looking for some great 7 chakra balancing & healing accessories? Everything from bracelets to necklaces and stones, there are a plethora of products out there that feature the seven chakra colors.
But first, a quick crash course on the 7 chakras and what each one represents. If you already know about each of the chakras, feel free to scroll down to the different types of products you might find.
Derived from the sanskrit word which means “wheel,” a chakra is a vortex-like power of energy. Blocked energy to our seven chakras can lead to a range of health issues, so it’s important to understand each level – from head to toe. So without further adieu, here are the seven chakras from top to bottom:
1. The Crown
- Violet color
- Located at the top of your head.
- Associated with the central nervous system.
- Emotions: Beauty inside and out, and our connection to acceptance and bliss.
2. Third Eye
- Indigo color.
- Located at the forehead, between your eyes.
- The chakra of knowing and perception and the ability to see the big picture.
- Emotions: Imagery, intelligence, intuition, and decision-making.
- Blue or turquoise color.
- Located at your throat.
- Associated with the synthesis of ideals and transformation.
- Emotions: Communication and the expression of creativity and feelings
- Green color.
- Located at your heart.
- The center of how we feel, everything from harmony to love and peace.
- Emotions: Joy, serenity, and inner peace.
5. Solar Plexus
- Yellow color.
- Located at your upper abdomen in the area of your stomach.
- Central to your emotional life, where your ambitions and achievements are stored.
- Emotions: Sense of confidence, esteem, and worth.
- Orange color.
- Located at your lower abdomen, below the navel.
- Blockage to this chakra may manifest compulsive behavior and emotional issues.
- Emotions: Well-being, sexuality, and general pleasure.
- Red color.
- Located at the base of your spine.
- The chakra that lies closest to the earth, functioning with grounding and physical well-being.
- Emotions: Survival matters such as money, housing, and food.
Chakra Healing Accessories to Buy
Now that you know the basics of the 7 chakras, you might consider purchasing some chakra accessories. Everything from jewelry to chakra stones, there are a variety of products available.
People will use chakra stones for meditation and other rituals. With the right activity, they can serve as an accessory to focus your mind, body, and soul.
You will find various types of jewelry that feature the 7 chakras. Bracelets are among the most popular types. Most of the bracelets you will find contain a band of black lava stones along with the 7 chakra stones.
Bonus: If you are an aromatherapy user, these lava stones will diffuse essential oils!
In addition to bracelets, necklaces are another type of jewelry that can feature the 7 chakras. You’ll find some very stylish pieces that can be worn for any occasion.