If you’re a seasoned aromatherapy user, it’s essential to have the right accessories (like diffuser ball necklaces) to maximize your experience.
Essential oils in themselves can be quite versatile. The same goes with how and where you apply them.
For instance, there’s no single effective way to apply peppermint. If you’re looking to relieve congestion, you might run a few drops through a diffuser. If you’re trying to ease a headache, you might rub a couple drops on your temples. And on and on.
Why Buy a Diffuser Ball Necklace?
There are many reasons to purchase a diffuser ball necklace. For one, it’s an excellent way to diffuse your oils – without a clunky diffuser. Second, you’ll be doing so with a stylish replacement for the traditional bracelet or necklace you would plan to wear on a particular day.
There are two main types of diffuser ball necklaces:
- Felt balls: These are spongy felt balls that absorb oils. After applying a drop or two of oil, you just place it back in the necklace locket and it will hold a scent throughout the day.
- Lava beads: These work the same way as the felt balls in that you apply the oil and then place into the necklace locket. Lava beads are porous, so the oil seeps into the holes. Add a drop or two of oil and the stone will hold a scent throughout the day, and depending on the brand, potentially several days.
While lava beads typically hold a scent for a little bit longer, both types of necklaces work great. Moreover, most people find lava stones more stylish than the felt pads. It’s all a matter of preference!
Directions For Application
In our store, we exclusively offer lava bead diffuser necklaces. Depending on the product, the necklace will come with a red, blue, green, black, yellow, or black stone. Additionally, you are able to purchase a 6-pack of stones that comes with one of each color, all of which can be reused with different oils.
As we noted, applying the oils is simple:
- Rub one or two drops of essential oil to the lava beads (note that you can apply different oils at the same time)
- For just a few seconds, turn the stone around with your thumb and index finger
- As the oils sink in, the stone will become glossy
- When changing out the stone, unlink the chain to open the locket
- Enjoy therapeutic benefits for hours or days at a time (depending on the type and brand of the oil)
- Lava beads will not get corrupted by oils or natural perfume, so you can reuse your stones as frequently as you’d like