Being at peace, and continually maintaining a healthy mindset, is no easy task. There’s just too much going on around us every day. That’s why the whole “finding balance and inner peace” in your life schtick can seem like an impossible task.
And so, it’s easy to throw in the towel and resort to the traditional ways of the world – denial, self medication, and general acceptance of the “status quo.” But there are far better, and more fulfilling, ways to live out your life that are both healthy and impactful. So how do you find balance and peace of mind in your life?
First, a quick definition of inner peace, per Wikipedia, so we’re all on the same page:
Inner peace (or peace of mind) is a state of being mentally and spiritually at peace, with enough knowledge and understanding to maintain strength in the face of discord or stress. This is often associated with happiness, contentment, and a general feeling of bliss.
This will be our focus in this article. How to have a balanced mind and be at peace with your emotions – without numbing yourself to oblivion. We’re not going to rant about conventional medicine, because medicine certainly has it’s place. Just know that there are natural alternatives that work wonders for the mind and body.
- CONTAINS THE PURE ESSENTIAL OIL SYNERGIES OF: Germ Fighter, Immune-Aid, Respir-Aid, Blues Buster,...
A natural way to find inner peace
Being at peace is indeed an individual choice. But self-talk like, “Suck it up, don’t be stressed or anxious,” certainly isn’t a cure-all. Sometimes a little healthy assistance can get you to the place you want to be, whether it’s mental, emotional, or psychological.
Before we get into our favorite natural aid for achieving balance and inner peace, first consider a few basic tips:
- Accept the things that you cannot change.
- Don’t coop yourself up at home. Get out and enjoy nature.
- Avoid a self-consuming state. Think and take the time to care about those around you.
- Live day by day, not worrying about the weeks and months to come.
- Stay educated by increasing your motivation for gaining knowledge.
- Partake in yoga therapy and meditation
- Try out acupuncture and the occasional massage
These are just the basics. Most of them probably go without saying. Your emotions and mental state will improve when you get motivated and have a more outward look on life.
But there’s more you can do. The possibilities for enhancing your day-to-day living are endless.
- SYNERGY BLEND IS THE ULTIMATE MENTAL RELAXER: Tranquil is what you need to do away with stress, and...
Essential oils to help you achieve inner peace
You might not have heard of essential oils, but if you have, you probably already know the power of these all natural products. The applications are virtually endless, including everything from physical, emotional, and psychological benefits.
In terms of finding mental balance and inner peace, here are a few oils to consider:
- Lavender: One of the more popular oils – due to its seemingly countless uses – lavender has sedative properties that offer mental and emotional balance.
- Frankincense: Considered more of a “luxury” oil, frankincense offers benefits that can reduce nervousness, anxiety, and symptoms of depression.
- Wild Orange: With a citrusy and refreshing scent, wild orange assists in reducing fatigue while promoting an environment of contentment (great for diffusing in your living room or bedroom!)
- Vetiver: Also offering sedative properties, vetiver helps to counteract symptoms of insomnia and general restlessness.
In addition to these single oils, essential oil blends comprise several ingredients that offer more targeted benefits. Among the highest quality therapeutic grade essential oil brands, the company we represent features several proprietary blends that help to promote balance and peace:
- Grounding Blend: With relaxation benefits, provides a sense of mental stability and tranquility. It includes frankincense, rosewood, spruce, and blue tansy.
- Calming Blend: Offering similar calming benefits, delivers a powerful sense of peace and well-being. It includes lavender, hawaiian sandalwood, vanilla bean, ylang ylang, sweet marjoram, and roman chamomile.
Improving focus and concentration
Another obstacle in adding more balance to your life, is the inability to focus and concentrate on the tasks at hand. Let’s be real, in the modern age that we live in, it’s easy to get distracted.
Whether it’s hobbies, work tasks, or day-to-day chores, fatigue and inattention can sorely impact our everyday lives. Well, as we indicated about the countless uses of these organic health products, essential oils – as a homeopathic remedy – offer counteragents for inattention and fatigue.
In terms of dealing with fatigue, a simple option would be applying peppermint oil to your temples. You could also diffuse a couple drops of the oil in your living room or office space for consistent effect.
Similar to the calming benefits that the Calming and Grounding Blends provide, we also offer an effective essential oil blend that deals specifically with focus and inattention. The Focus and Attention blend includes:
- Ylang ylang
- Roman chamomile
From grade school to adulthood, this product helps you keep on task throughout the day. It offers earthy tones in a rollerball format for simple, on-the-go application. The blend can be applied directly to the temples or back of neck to improve clarity and focus. For immediate benefits, you can also apply it to your wrists and then inhale deeply.
- Earth Solution aromatherapy essential oil blends contain familiar scents and smells that may be...
Just to recap, consider these critical points to finding more harmony, love, and tranquility in your life:
- Enjoy nature, keep motivated, and accept the negative events in your life that you cannot change.
- Take part in meditation, massage, and yoga therapy to boost mental, spiritual, and emotional clarity.
- Use single essential oils (like lavender or frankincense) or blends to relax your mind and body.
- Use single essential oils like peppermint to reduce fatigue, and blends to improve focus and concentration.