So, how can you experience euphoria naturally without partaking in recreational drugs? Sure, there is no shortage of illicit ways to get euphoric feelings of contentment. But is that really the life you want to lead?
There are natural home remedies that can not only promote positive mental health over the long-term, but also stimulate instant bursts of pleasure, energy, clarity, and pure, unadulterated joy. The question is, what is the best safe, legal home remedy that’ll provide you the euphoric motivations to turn that frown upside down?
It may sound corny, but living life naturally – free from chemicals – is the best way to achieve pure, lasting feelings of euphoria. It’s a way to live life to the fullest without subjecting your body to harmful substances that often lead to abuse and self-loathing.
- Benefits: Uplifting
Natural highs are the only true highs
Alcohol and illegal drugs provide a false sense of courage that deliver short-lived results. And these escapades are generally followed by the exact opposite emotions. For instance, recreational drugs provide an artificial high that is followed shortly by an extreme opposite when coming down; coffee gives you a brief rush of energy followed by that dreaded caffeine “crash.”
Okay, enough of the preaching. Before we get into our favorite natural way to experience euphoria, below are a few of the more common ways you can increase the happiness in your life. Some of them might be a given, but bear with us. These are good things to consider in conjunction with our favorite natural remedy for euphoria (which we’ll get to shortly).
- Exercise: Regular exercise allows your brain to release the exact same endorphins that most drugs trick your body into releasing. The difference is a high that is purer and without the hangover or negative feelings that often follow.
- Sex: Sexual activity produces euphoric feelings in three different ways: Intense physical activity, emotional joy, and – of course – orgasm. Have you ever experienced those feelings of euphoria that linger far after an orgasm?
- Massage: Like sex and exercise, a good massage can release endorphins – spurring feelings of euphoria. This is especially the case when getting your scalp and feet massaged.
- Nature: Whether it’s sightseeing or taking a leisurely stroll on the beach or at a park, spending time in nature can develop a sense of peace and mental clarity.
- 100% PURE : ArtNaturals Essential Oils are 100% Pure, unadulterated, therapeutic grade, and GC/MS...
Our ultimate natural remedy for euphoria
Aromatherapy, the use of essential oils in particular, can offer a host of wellness benefits – including benefits to the mind and body. There are two primary ways to apply essential oils: 1) Run through a diffuser in your home or office for sustained benefits; 2) Apply topically to your wrists, back of neck, and/or feet for instant benefits (When massaged into the skin, the oils enter the bloodstream within a matter of seconds!)
Our favorite single oils for experience euphoria are:
- Lavender: With calming, sedative-like properties, lavender provides a sense of peace and relaxation to the mind and body.
- Orange: With a citrusy scent, orange helps to boost energy while improving mood, focus, and motivation.
- Frankincense: One of the most cherished oils (used for centuries, even beyond Bible times), frankincense helps to lessen tension while promoting a positive mindset.
- Ylang ylang: Commonly used in perfumes and other fragrances, ylang ylang stimulates a sense of satisfaction and serenity.
Each oil is capable of deliver its own therapeutic benefits. And the benefits can be intensified when mixing them together. For example, combining orange and lavender can uplift the mind (orange) while promoting a relaxed sense of peace (lavender).
Another option is applying an essential oil blend, which are preset mixtures of oils that target specific health issues or benefits.
- The Best Blends Top 6 contains the following therapeutic essential oils: Breathe, Good Sleep, Head...