So you have a beautiful new essential oil diffuser or bracelet. Or you’re just doing some research before making a purchase.
Now, you must know how to apply the oils to your new accessory. More specifically, which oils would be best to apply.
While there’s no perfect magical formula, there are some combinations of oils that do work better than others – all depending on the benefits you’re looking to achieve.
Read on and discover our favorite five portable diffuser blends.
Essential Oil Diffuser Jewelry Using Lava Stones
When it comes to essential oil diffuser jewelry, there are a few different styles to choose from. In terms of necklaces, felt pads are the most widely used. And while they certainly do the job, they won’t hold a scent nearly as long as lava stone diffuser necklaces.
- BREATHE IN THE FRESH SCENTS OF YOUR FAVORITE ESSENTIAL OILS WHEREVER YOU GO. Inside the locket is a...
Meanwhile, the overwhelming majority of bracelets use lava stones to diffuse oils. You might see a different material here and there (like diffusable leather), most diffuser bracelets will have a string of black lava stones, with some colored beads sprinkled in.
As far as lava stone necklaces, you’ll typically have a locket that holds a single lava stone. After applying your oil, you place it back in the locket and close the clasp.
Taking a few photos from our online store, here are some examples of what some lava stone bracelets and necklaces look like.
Best Blends For Your Diffuser Bracelet and Necklace
Before outlining some of our favorite oil blends for lava stone diffuser jewelry, first know how you should apply the oils:
- For bracelets: You can apply more than one oil to a single stone, but if you have a row of beads it’s ideal to apply each oil to a separate stone.
- For necklaces: With necklaces, you typically only have one stone to apply to. But that’s okay, because most likely it is a larger stone and you can apply multiple oils to the same stone.
Before applying your second oil, turn the stone in a circular motion to let the oils seep in. Once the stone glosses over, go ahead and apply your next oil.
- 【Personalized Bracelet】Adjustable range: 6.3 - 8.7 inches, a wonderful lava stone diffuser...
Now, for our favorite 5 blends…
1. Anxiety-free blend
Does work have you on edge? Do certain social interactions stress you out? Apply one drop of each of these oils to your necklace or bracelet:
- Ylang ylang
- The most UNIQUE and AMAZING SMELLING Stress Relief Blend on the market, in our opinion. If you are...
2. Mood-enhancing blend
Down in the dumps? Looking for renewed motivation and a more positive outlook on life. Apply a drop each of:
- Aromatherapy Without Medication: The essential aromatherapy oil gives a refreshing sensation. Let...
3. Cold-relieving blend
Clogged sinuses? Suffering from a cough or sore throat? Apply one drop each of:
- BREATHE EASY: Spicy savory blend of Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus), Bay Laurel, Ravensara, Mentha...
4. Weight-management blend
Trying to lose weight? Certain essential oil scents can help curb food cravings. Apply a drop each of:
- SLIM is the best oil for weight management. Slim is a metabolic blend that combines powerful...
5. Tummy-tamer blend
Feeling nauseous? Have an upset stomach? Apply one drop each of:
- TAMES YOUR TUMMY: Comes to the aid of a nauseous stomach. Apply before a meal to help ease digestion...