As you likely already know, essential oils have many uses. And the diversity of options available can make finding that perfect oil (or oils) for every situation quite difficult.
Whether it’s allergies or the common cold the following essential oil sinus and allergy bomb recipe can improve your life during the most trying of times.
Essential Oils For Allergy & Sinus Problems
Before outlining our sinus bomb recipe, it’s good to know which oils can help with different sinus and allergy symptoms. For one, essential oils can affect people in different ways. Second, depending on your symptoms you might adjust the oils and/or quantities used in your recipe.
Take note that some symptoms can cause other symptoms. For instance, your sinuses travel all the way up into your face. Therefore, when you are dealing with congestion, you may start to experience a sinus headache.
Here are several oils you might consider when fighting allergies and sinus issues:
- Peppermint: This is often considered the most powerful common cold killer. This is due to the fact that it can help solve – or at least ease – several symptoms at once. Made up with a high concentration of menthol, it can clear up congestion and curb aches and pains throughout your body.
- Eucalyptus: This oil contains a good concentration of eucalyptol, making it the perfect solution for chest congestion and deep coughs. Working as a decongestant it can ease your breathing and clean the yuck out of your nose.
- Lemon: Containing antibacterial, antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory properties, lemon can fight a range of symptoms. While oils like peppermint and eucalyptus might help fight congestion with a more potent punch, lemon is a great solution as well. It also helps with sore throats and achy muscles that come from various illnesses.SaleArtizen Lemon Essential Oil (100% PURE & NATURAL - UNDILUTED) Therapeutic Grade - Huge 1oz Bottle -...
- GUARANTEED HIGHEST QUALITY, MOST POTENT LEMON OIL - What sets Artizen Essential Oils apart are their...
- Lavender: Due to its diversity of benefits, lavender is one of the most widely used oils. In addition to helping with headaches and sinus pain, this oil offers several benefits that come from allergies and colds. For example, it can work as a sleep aid and relax you when you are feeling unwell.SalePlant Therapy Lavender Essential Oil 100% Pure, Undiluted, Therapeutic Grade 10 mL (1/3 oz)
- ALL-AROUND FANTASTIC ESSENTIAL OIL: Lavender oil is ultra-versatile and loaded with benefits. That's...
- Oregano: With antiviral and antimicrobial benefits, oregano offers a range of benefits. And it’s backed up by research. A study by Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine found that oregano essential oil can help treat infections and help with coughs, hoarseness, and sore throats.SalePlant Therapy Oregano Essential Oil 100% Pure, Undiluted, Natural Aromatherapy, Therapeutic Grade 10...
- MIGHTY IMMUNE SUPPORT OIL: Oregano is one of the best oils to use when cold and flu season roll into...
Sinus and Allergy Bomb Recipe
While there are other ways to create essential oil bomb recipes, arguably the best way is to use a 10ml glass roller bottle. The following sinus & allergy bomb recipe can help with several symptoms:
- Stuffy nose
- Chest congestion
- Sore throat
First, here are the ingredients you will need:
- 20 drops of peppermint
- 20 drops of lemon
- 15 drops of eucalyptus
- 15 drops of lavender
- Carrier oil (coconut, jojoba, etc.)
Here are the directions for creating your recipe:
- Add in each of the essential oils to your bottle.
- Top off the rest of the solution with your carrier oil.
- Shake the solution well.
- Apply the recipe to your chest, neck, and wrists.