Are you an Edens Garden user and are unsure what essential oils are best for sleep, stress, and inattention?
If so, no worries. The vast collection of oils Edens Garden has to offer make it an excellent aromatherapy brand. But such variety also brings confusion. You have dozens and dozens of oils to choose from, on top of dozens more specifically-crafted blends.
Edens Garden to Enhance Focus and Relax
Anxiety, lack of focus, sleeplessness, the list goes on. While they impact people on different levels, these are things everyone must endure from time to time.
One of the unfortunate by-products of these ailments is the perceived need to prescribe medication. There’s no doubt, for some people medication is necessary. But the vast majority of people who are on these drugs can replace the side effects and potentially harmful chemicals in these drugs with a natural solution like essential oils.
So without further adieu, below you will find the best Edens Garden single essential oils and blends for ADHD, sleep, and stress.
Diagnoses of Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) is at an all-time high. More than 6 percent of American children are currently taking some form of ADHD medication.
The following Edens Garden oils are great for improving focus and concentration. Note that essential oils don’t affect everyone in the same way, so feel free to test out each individual oil separately.
- Single oils: Frankincense, lavender, eucalyptus, and chamomile
- Blends: Stay Alert and Worry Less
- Focus, Focus, Focus acts as a pencil sharpener for the brain. Its uplifting, citrus-tinged aroma...
Whether you suffer from insomnia or the occasional sleepless night, essential oils can help soothe and calm your mind and body. Use the following oils and blends to get dreamier z’s.
- Single oils: Lavender, vetiver, ylang ylang, and bergamot
- Blends: Sleep Ease and Quiet Time
- Good Night’s sweet aroma is like soft sheets, a weighted blanket and the perfect mattress. And if...
Anxiety is the most common mental illness in America, impacting about 18 percent of the population every year. When you add depression to the mix, that percentage skyrockets even further.
The following oils can greatly reduce your stress, while providing a sense of grounding, happiness, and peace.
- Single oils: Lavender, frankincense, chamomile, and ylang ylang
- Blends: Relaxation and Tranquility
- Think of Stress Relief as your body’s bellman, relieving you of mental baggage with its calming,...